All employees responsible for transport of goods and guests have legal licences and permits

What does this mean?

All employees who drive the above vehicles must have a:

  • Valid driver’s or skipper’s license renewed as applicable
  • Valid public driving permit (PDP) if you are transporting passengers and/or goods and are paid to do so

What do I do?

A valid driver’s license must be obtained in person from your local traffic licensing department.  More information on this can be found in the links provided above.

  • If you are transporting goods or people you need to obtain a Professional Driver’s Permit (PDP) which has to be renewed annually, unlike a normal driver’s license.  Go to the following website for more information on this:

A valid skipper’s license can only be obtained after doing the required skipper’s course.  More information on this can also be found in the links above.